|For the Peach Dressing:|
|1 lb||California peaches, seeded and quartered|
|¼ cup||white wine vinegar|
|¼ cup||olive oil|
|¼ tsp||kosher salt, adjust to taste|
|•||black pepper to taste|
|For the Wraps:|
|2 lbs||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken breast fillets|
|1 cup||cooked quinoa|
|2 tbsps||finely chopped green onions|
|½ cup||chopped fresh basil|
|⅛ tsp||kosher salt|
|½ lb||California peaches, thinly sliced|
|¼ cup||crumbled feta cheese|
|4||10-inch whole wheat or gluten-free wraps, warmed|
1. Add 1 pound of quartered peaches, clove garlic, white wine vinegar, olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth.
2. Set aside 1/4 cup of the peach dressing for the wraps. Pour the remaining dressing into a large baking dish or zip top bag. Add the chicken, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Remove the chicken from the marinade, discarding any extra. Add chicken to the grill and cook approximately 10 to 12 minutes per side until the internal temperature of the thickest part of chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
5. In a medium bowl, stir together the quinoa, chopped green onion, chopped basil and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt.
6. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Assemble the wraps dividing the quinoa basil mixture, sliced chicken, sliced peaches, and feta evenly between the 4 wraps. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon of the peach dressing. Roll the wraps around the filling and serve immediately.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.