1 package of Foster Farms Organic Chicken Breast Tenders
1/2 cup Whole-Wheat Panko
1/2 tsp paprika or to taste
1/2 tsp garlic powder or to taste
- 1. Place the Foster Farms air chilled chicken tenders on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the Panko, paprika, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
3. Spread a light coating of sour cream on the chicken breasts.
4. Dip the coated chicken in the Panko mixture.
5. Place Foster Farms Chicken Breast Tenders in a lightly sprayed air fryer. Spray a light coat of cooking spray on the chicken.
6. Set air fryer to 390 and cook for 9 minutes.
7. After 9 minutes, flip the chicken and cook for an additional 7 minutes. Spray lightly with cooking spray the other side of the chicken before cooking the rest of the way.
Recipe credit: Angie's Angle
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.