|4||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken breast fillets, seasoned with salt and pepper|
|2||medium size zucchini|
|2||medium size yellow summer squash|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|2||large heirloom tomatoes|
|•||top with fresh herbs – basil, thyme, parsley or dill|
|•||salt and pepper|
1. Preheat grill to med-high heat. Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add chicken to grill and cook approximately 10-12 minutes per side until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Remove from grill, cover and set aside.
3. Increase the heat on the grill to high.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow squash in half lengthwise. Cut onion in half.
Toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Place vegetables cut sides down on grill, and cook undisturbed for about 5 minutes, turn over and cook another 5 minutes. Remove from grill, set aside.
6. Slice heirloom tomatoes into 4 slices per tomato.
7. Chop the squash and onion into ½ –1 inch pieces.
8. Place 2 tomato slices on each plate, top with the charred squash mix and 1 chicken breast. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and add salt and pepper to taste.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.