|4||Foster Farms fresh chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless, pounded to ¼-inch thickness and each cut into six strips|
|2 tsps||salt, divided|
|1 tsp||black pepper, divided|
|2||sticks butter, melted|
|3 tbsps||hot sauce|
|3 tbsps||Italian parsley, finely diced|
|3 cups||panko bread crumbs|
|8||green onions, cut into three strips each (24 total)|
|3 tbsps||olive oil|
|2 tbsps||apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Greek yogurt, plain|
|2||leaves kale, sliced into thin strips|
|1 head||kohlrabi, shredded|
|½||red onion, diced|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In shallow bowl, combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. In second shallow bowl, combine melted butter and hot sauce. In third shallow bowl, combine parsley and panko crumbs.
3. Spread chicken strips on flat work surface. Place one piece of spring onion at the bottom of each piece of chicken; roll up strips around the onion and secure with toothpick. Working individually with each chicken roll, dredge first in flour. Coat with butter and hot sauce mixture, then roll in panko mixture. Place each chicken roll on prepared baking sheet.
4. In medium bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs and pecans; stir to combine. Add salt, garlic powder and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Remove chicken breasts from the egg mixture, letting excess liquid drip off. Dip each breast into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to coat well on both sides.
5. Place chicken breasts in prepared pan, and bake uncovered in hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and is cooked throughout.
6. Place chicken rolls in hot oven and bake 30 minutes, turning once.
7. In small bowl, stir together the olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, Greek yogurt and remaining salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
8. In large bowl, combine kale, kohlrabi, carrots and onion. Toss well. Pour dressing over slaw and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top slaw with chicken bites to serve.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.