4 Foster Farms Simply Raised™ Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice + additional for serving
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Combine lemon zest, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seed, and sugar in a small bowl. Mix well.
2. Pat chicken dry.
3. Rub lemon pepper seasoning on both sides of the chicken breasts.
4. Use a pastry brush to brush the lemon juice over both sides of the chicken.
5. Repeat with the olive oil.
6. Heat a grill over medium heat.
7. Place prepared chicken on the grill and cook, covered, 10 minutes.
8. Flip chicken over and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and the juices run clear.
9. Squeeze additional lemon juice over chicken. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe credit: Aileen Cooks
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.