1 bag Foster Farms Orange Chicken
8 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
1 cup purple cabbage, finely sliced
2 oranges, peeled and chopped
1 pkg ramen-style noodles, chopped
Asian-flavored salad dressing
1/2 cup green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1. Prepare Foster Farms Orange Chicken according to package directions, including coating in prepackaged sauce.
2. In a large bowl add spinach, cabbage, oranges and noodles. Toss with enough dressing to coat salad, about ½ cup.
3. Arrange salad greens on plates or a platter.
4. Arrange warm chicken on top.
5. Sprinkle with green onions.
Makes 4 to 5 main-course servings.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.