|1 bag||Foster Farms Orange Chicken|
|8 cups||fresh spinach, washed and dried|
|1 cup||purple cabbage, finely sliced|
|2||oranges, peeled and chopped|
|1 pkg||ramen-style noodles, chopped|
|•||Asian-flavored salad dressing|
|1/2 cup||green onions, sliced diagonally|
1. Prepare Foster Farms Orange Chicken according to package directions, including coating in prepackaged sauce.
2. In a large bowl add spinach, cabbage, oranges and noodles. Toss with enough dressing to coat salad, about ½ cup.
3. Arrange salad greens on plates or a platter.
4. Arrange warm chicken on top.
5. Sprinkle with green onions.
Makes 4 to 5 main-course servings.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.