|4||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken breast fillets, seasoned with salt and pepper|
|2 tbsps||olive oil, divided|
|1 tsp||chopped fresh garlic|
|½ cup||balsamic vinegar|
|2 cups||cherry or golden tomatoes, quartered|
|2 tbsps||fresh basil, chopped|
|•||salt and pepper|
|¾ lb||zucchini, cut into spirals|
1. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté only until golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes.
2. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the olive oil and garlic, season to taste with salt and pepper, and then toss with the basil. Set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, heat balsamic vinegar over medium heat until it begins to simmer, about 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until it is reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. In the same skillet used to brown the garlic, heat the other 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat. Add the chicken and cook about 7 to 8 minutes per side, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F in the thickest part. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
5. To plate, add 1 cup spiralized zucchini to each plate, top with 1 chicken breast and ½ cup of tomato mixture, and drizzle 1 tablespoon of balsamic reduction.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.