1 package of Foster Farms Organic Chicken Breast Tenders
1 cup flour
Bamboo Skewers (soaked in water for about 30 minutes or longer)
- 1. 1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or coat with a nonstick spray.
2. Crush pretzels to make about 1 to 1 1/2 cups.
3. Place flour in a shallow dish. Beat eggs in a bowl. Place crushed pretzels in another shallow dish.
4. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to your liking. Carefully thread the chicken onto skewers.
5. Coat each chicken skewer in flour. Dip in the egg, removing the excess. Then generously coat with pretzel and place on lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 20 mins (turning half-way through), until golden and thickest piece is cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F. Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
Recipe credit: Happymess Moments
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.