|¼ cup||olive oil, divided|
|1 lb||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|¾ tsp||kosher salt|
|1 tbsp||chopped fresh garlic|
|1||pint cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves|
|3 tbsps||golden balsamic vinegar*|
|¾ lb||zucchini, spiralized|
|¼ cup||chopped fresh basil|
|4 oz||fresh mozzarella, roughly chopped|
|•||Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|•||*If you don’t have golden balsamic, regular will work in it’s place.|
1. In a large pan or Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken, sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt, and sauté until browned on both sides and the internal temperature of thickest piece of chicken reaches 165°F, about 9-10 minutes. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
2. To the same pan, heat an additional 1 tablespoon olive oil and then add the garlic. Sauté over medium low heat for 1 minute until lightly golden, stirring constantly.
3. Turn the heat back to medium, add the tomatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, the vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and the zoodles, stirring to combine.
4. Add the cooked chicken back to the pan and cook everything together on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the zoodles are just tender, being careful not to overcook.
5. Divide the mixture between 4 plates and serve warm, sprinkled with basil, mozzarella, and freshly ground pepper.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.