|1 ½ lbs||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into ½ inch pieces|
|¼ cup||peanut butter|
|2 tbsps||sriracha sauce|
|1 tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||fish sauce|
|1 tbsp||rice wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|½ tsp||chopped fresh garlic|
|1||ten-ounce package udon noodles (cooked according to package directions)|
|1 cup||shredded cabbage|
|1 cup||shredded carrot|
1. Toss chicken in cornstarch, set aside.
2. Whisk together the peanut butter, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the chicken to the skillet, sauté 7-9 minutes (until the chicken begins to brown).
5. Add garlic to chicken and sauté for 1 minute.
6. Add sauce and stir to coat chicken; cook only until the sauce reaches a simmer and the internal temperature of thickest piece of chicken reaches 165°F, about 2 minutes. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
7. To serve, divide noodles among 4 bowls, top each bowl with ¼ cup cabbage, ¼ cup carrot, and ¼ cup edamame, and then top with chicken.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.