|1 lb||Foster Farms boneless skinless breast fillets|
|2 tbsps||olive oil, divided|
|1||bunch fresh California asparagus|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes|
|½ tsp||chili flakes, more or less to taste|
|2||12-inch artisan flatbread pizza crusts|
|10||large fresh basil leaves|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese|
|2 cups||packed fresh basil leaves|
|1||large clove garlic (2-3 cloves if they are small)|
|¼ cup||pine nuts, lightly toasted|
|½ cup||olive oil|
|½ cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|½ tsp||sea salt|
|¼ tsp||black pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F on bake setting. Place chicken breasts on baking sheet, rub with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on both sides, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken in oven and roast for about 30 minutes until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Once cool, slice chicken crossways into 1/8-inch slices and return to roasting pan along with juices and stir.
3. Cut 1-2 inches off bottom ends of asparagus and slice ¼ inch on the bias.
Slice cherry tomatoes in half. In a bowl, toss asparagus and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, chili flakes and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
4. Place flatbreads in the oven at 425°F on bake setting and lightly toast the flatbreads, about 7-9 minutes. Set aside.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on flatbreads. Dollop pesto over flatbreads in random spots, evenly distribute sliced chicken, and evenly distribute asparagus and tomatoes over the top.
6. Bake directly on oven rack in 425°F preheated oven on bake setting until crisp and melted, about 9-11 minutes. Tear fresh basil leaves and drop over finished flatbread, Sprinkle additional Parmesan cheese over flatbread.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.