|4||Foster Farms Simply Raised half breasts|
|3 tbsps||olive oil|
|3 cloves||garlic, smashed|
|1½ tsps||kosher salt, divided|
|½ tsp||black pepper, divided|
|2 tbsps||butter, melted|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|1 tsp||dried rosemary|
|1 lb||fingerling potatoes|
|8 oz||small carrots with tops, trimmed|
|8 oz||Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved|
1. In a small bowl, stir together the oil and smashed garlic. Let sit 10 minutes to infuse garlic flavor into the oil.
2. Brush the oil mixture on both sides of the half breasts. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the salt and ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the melted butter, lemon juice, dried rosemary, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and remaining ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Add potatoes, carrots, and sprouts to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
4. Heat oven to 450°F. Place chicken on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes; reduce heat to 400°F and arrange the potatoes and carrots around the chicken. Return to oven and roast 20 minutes more.
5. Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan, cut-side down, brushing chicken with any remaining butter in the bowl. Bake 20 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink (180°F in the thigh muscle) and vegetables are tender. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Before cutting to serve, let it rest 10 minutes.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.