|1 pkg||(about 16 oz) Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken breast strips|
|1/3 cup||honey-Dijon-style mustard|
|2 tbsps||olive oil|
|¼ tsp||black pepper|
|2||medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted|
|1 tbsp||butter, melted|
|6 cups||spring-greens salad mixture|
|1 cup||fresh raspberries|
|2 oz||crumbled feta cheese|
|1||recipe Honey Dijon Dressing (recipe below)|
|Honey-Dijon Salad Dressing Ingredients:|
|½ cup||olive oil|
|¼ cup||white wine vinegar|
|2 tsps||Dijon-style mustard|
|•||Salt and black pepper to taste|
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken breast strips in a plastic zip-top bag along with the mustard mixture. Seal out excess air, and turn the chicken to coat it evenly with the mustard mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours.
2. Brush peach halves with the melted butter on all sides. Grill over medium-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until peaches are tender. Set aside.
3. Remove the chicken strips from marinade, and reserve the remaining marinade. Grill the chicken strips on a covered grill directly over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the chicken strips, brush them with the reserved marinade, and discard the remaining marinade. Grill 3 to 4 minutes more or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink (170°F) .
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and honey until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Cut the peaches into thick slices. Divide the spring-greens mixture into four bowls. Top each bowl with some of the peach slices, the chicken tenders, raspberries, and crumbled feta. Serve the salad with the Honey Dijon Salad Dressing.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.