|6||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken thigh fillets|
|½ cup||fresh lime juice|
|¼ cup||fresh chopped cilantro|
|1 tbsp||chopped fresh garlic|
|3 tbsps||olive oil|
|1||pinch cayenne pepper|
|•||salt & pepper to taste|
|1||mango, diced ½ inch|
|1||California avocado, diced ½ inch|
|2 tbsps||red onion, diced ¼ inch|
1. Place chicken into a gallon size plastic storage bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix lime juice, chopped cilantro, chopped garlic, honey, olive oil, salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Pour all but 3-4 tablespoons of the dressing over the chicken, reserving some of it for the salsa. Turn chicken pieces in the dressing, massaging to coat evenly. Seal the bag and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. While the chicken is marinating, mix diced mango, diced red onion and diced avocado in the reserved dressing to make the salsa. Set aside.
5. Preheat grill to med-high heat. Sprinkle both sides chicken thighs evenly with salt and pepper. Grill approximately 9-11 minutes per side, until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
6. Serve with salsa and enjoy.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.