|For the Dressing:|
|¼ cup||fresh lemon juice|
|1 tsp||kosher salt|
|¼ tsp||fresh black pepper|
|1 tsp||chopped fresh garlic|
|⅓ cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|2 lbs||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless chicken breast fillets|
|2||medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise|
|¼ tsp||kosher salt|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|3 cups||cooked quinoa|
|2 cups||fresh baby spinach|
|1 cup||cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves|
|1||large or 2 small California avocados, thinly sliced|
1. In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, kosher salt, pepper, honey, and chopped garlic. Slowly pour in the olive oil and whisk until well combined.
2. Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish or zip-top bag. Pour over ¼ cup of the dressing, tossing to coat. Reserve the remaining dressing for the bowls.
3. Sprinkle the sliced zucchini with ¼ teaspoon kosher salt and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
4. Preheat grill to med-high heat. Add chicken to grill and cook approximately 10-12 minutes per side until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Remove from grill, let rest for 5 minutes, and then slice into thin strips. Cover and set aside.
5. Grill the zucchini for 5 minutes, flip, then grill an additional 4-5 minutes until golden and just cooked through.
6. Assemble the bowls by dividing the quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Top each with sliced grilled chicken, sliced zucchini, spinach, halved cherry tomatoes, and sliced avocado. Drizzle each with the remaining dressing, and serve.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.