|1 lb||Foster Farms Simply Raised diced chicken breasts|
|1||medium zucchini, trimmed|
|4 oz||fettuccine, uncooked|
|2 tbsps||olive oil|
|2 cups||fresh broccoli florets|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1||sweet pepper, cut into strips|
|1||medium yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced into half-moon shapes|
|½ cup||fresh pea pods|
|¼ cup||dry white wine or chicken broth|
|½ cup||finely shredded Parmesan cheese, divided|
|2 tsps||snipped fresh thyme|
|¼ tsp||freshly cracked black pepper|
|--||fresh thyme leaves|
1. Using a spiral vegetable slicer, cut zucchini into long strands. (You should end up with about 3 cups of lightly packed strands.) Set aside.
2. Cook fettucine for 2 minutes less than the time advised on the package directions, reserving ¼ cup salted pasta water. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in the diced chicken breasts, broccoli, and garlic. Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in sweet pepper, yellow squash, and pea pods. Cook 2 minutes more.
4. Add zucchini strands, cooked fettuccine, wine or broth, ¼ cup of the cheese, and 2 teaspoons thyme, salt, and black pepper. Cook and toss mixture with tongs for 2 to 3 minutes or until it is heated through and chicken is done. If necessary, add reserved pasta water, a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture is the desired consistency.
5. Plate and sprinkle each serving with the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese and additional fresh thyme.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.