|12 oz||Foster Farms Sauté Ready Fajita Chicken|
|1 lb||prepared pizza dough, at room temperature|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2 cup||red bell pepper, sliced|
|1/2 cup||red onion, diced|
|¼ cup||black or pinto whole canned beans, drained well|
|¼ cup||chunky style salsa|
|1/2 cup||grated Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, combined|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Divide pizza dough into four portions. Form each portion into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
3. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the chicken and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even cooking. Add the red bell peppers and red onion to pan and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through. The internal temperature of the center of the thickest piece of chicken should reach 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
4. Remove pan from heat. Add the beans, corn and salsa, and stir gently to combine.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion of the dough into an 8-inch round. Place a quarter of the chicken mixture on one half of each round, leaving about 1 inch at the edge uncovered. Top each portion with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture.
6. Lightly moisten the edges of each round with water. Fold each round of dough over the filling to form four half circles. Roll the edges over and crimp with your fingers or using a fork.
7. Place the calzones on a sheet pan that has been lined with baking parchment paper or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and brush the tops with olive oil.
8. Bake calzones in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.