|8 oz||Foster Farms Sauté Ready Asian Style Marinated Chicken Breast Pieces|
|1 cup||uncooked rice|
|2 cups||sliced mixed vegetables (bell pepper, onion, snap peas, carrots)|
|1 tbsp||olive or vegetable oil|
|2 tbsp||Sriracha sauce (optional to taste)|
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice cooks, heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Sauté Ready Asian Style Marinated Chicken Breast Pieces, stirring frequently, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
3. Add vegetables to cooked chicken and sauté for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables reach desired tenderness.
4. Divide the cooked rice into two bowls. Top with the chicken and vegetable mix.
5. If desired, drizzle assembled bowl with Sriracha seasoning according to taste.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.