|16 oz||Foster Farms Sauté Ready Garlic Herb Marinated Chicken Breast Pieces|
|8 oz||uncooked pasta|
|15 oz jar||Alfredo sauce|
|1-2 cups||veggies (shown with broccoli and cherry tomatoes)|
|1 tbsp||olive or vegetable oil|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese and basil leaves for garnish|
1. Boil pasta according to package directions and drain. Return pasta to pot.
2. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add Sauté Ready Garlic Herb Chicken Breast Pieces, stirring frequently, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
3. Add broccoli and tomatoes to cooked chicken and sauté for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until veggies reach desired tenderness.
4. Combine chicken and veggies with pasta; stir in Alfredo sauce over low heat until sauce reaches desired temperature.
5. Dish out pasta, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with basil.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.