|4||10-inch flour tortillas, red or green|
|½ bag||Foster Farms Buffalo Style strips|
|4 cups||packaged coleslaw mix|
|½ cup||blue cheese dressing|
1. Cook Foster Farms Buffalo Strips according to directions on package. Cool slightly.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together coleslaw and dressing.
3. Working with one tortilla at a time, lay tortilla down on cutting board and arrange one cup of coleslaw mixture in a circle on top of it, keeping mixture 1 inch from edge.
4. Arrange 1 to 1 ½ pieces of chicken across the center in a single line. Arrange 3 cucumber slices alongside chicken.
5. Working with the end closest to you, roll up like a burrito, folding the ends in as you go.
6. Place seam-side down. Slice on the diagonal and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.