|½ cup||olive oil|
|1 lb||Foster Farms Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|3 cups||or 1 bunch broccoli cut up|
|¾ cup||oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced thin|
|2 tsp||dried basil|
|•||salt and pepper to taste|
|¼ tsp||red pepper flakes|
|½ cup||dry white wine|
|1½ cups||chicken broth|
|1 lb||bowtie pasta, cooked al dente|
|•||NOTE: You can substitute 2 cups of broth for the ½ cup dry white wine and 1 ½ cups chicken broth.|
1. Cut chicken into ½ inch wide strips.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Sauté the garlic for about 1 minute, until golden, stirring constantly. Add the chicken strips and sauté until white and almost completely cooked.
3. Add the broccoli and sauté until crisply tender, then add the tomatoes, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
4. Add the wine, broth and butter and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Toss the pasta with the chicken mixture. Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.