|1 bag||Foster Farms Sauté Ready Asian Style Marinated Raw Chicken Breast Pieces|
|8 cups||chicken broth|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1||16 oz. box linguini or fettuccini|
|•||Thinly cut carrots (found in a bag in the produce section)|
|•||Green onions, chopped|
1. Heat oil in a skillet and cook chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
2. Boil pasta according to package. Drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, in a separate pot bring chicken broth to a rolling boil.
4. Divide pasta among bowls and ladle 1 cup of chicken broth into each bowl.
5. Add diced vegetables and chicken. Cover tightly and let steep for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld and vegetables to soften a bit.
6. To eat, gently spoon noodles from the bottom of the bowl to mix with the vegetables and slurp away!
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.