|1 bag (28 oz)||Foster Farms Sauté Ready Asian-Style Chicken|
|4||large flour tortillas, 14” burrito size|
|2 cups||mixed baby greens|
|¼ cup||fresh cilantro leaves|
|1/2||English cucumber, seeded and julienned (approximately 6 oz.)|
|1 cup||rice wine vinegar|
|1 clove||garlic, minced|
|2||carrots, julienned or coarsely grated (approximately 6 oz.)|
|6 oz||piece of daikon radish, peeled and julienned|
|¼||white onion, peeled and sliced thin|
|1/2 cup||soy sauce|
|1/2 cup||sweet chili sauce|
|1||scallion (green onion), thinly sliced|
|1/2 tsp||toasted sesame seeds|
|1 tsp||Sriracha sauce|
1. Cook chicken according to package directions (approximately 10 minutes). The internal temperature of the center of the thickest piece of chicken should reach 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a small non-reactive saucepan (i.e., do not use uncoated aluminum or iron) , heat the rice wine vinegar and garlic over medium-high heat, bringing the mixture to a boil (approximately 3 minutes).
3. Place the carrots, radish and onions in three separate small heat-proof bowls. Pour the hot vinegar mixture evenly into the three bowls and set aside to pickle.
4. Make the Dipping Sauce by combining the soy sauce, chili sauce, scallion and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
5. Make the Sriracha Mayo by combining the mayonnaise and the Sriracha sauce and seasoning to taste with salt.
6. Heat the tortillas one at a time. This is a very quick process that needs your full attention — you want the tortillas hot and pliable but not crisp. As you finish heating each tortilla, set it aside and cover with a clean dish towel to keep it warm while heating the remaining tortillas.
7. Pour off the pickling liquid from pickled vegetables.
8. Working quickly so the tortillas remain warm and pliable, place one tortilla on a flat surface, and layer evenly — on the closer half and stopping about an inch from the edges — one quarter of the chicken, carrots, cucumber, radish, onion, cilantro and mixed greens. Drizzle one quarter of the Sriracha Mayo on top of the filling. To form the burritos, fold the left and right sides of the tortilla over the filling, then fold the edge closest to you up and over the filling, and then roll it all the way up while tucking everything tightly together around the filling.
9. Serve the burritos with the Dipping Sauce.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.