|4||Foster Farms fresh chicken thighs, boneless and skinless|
|2 tbsp plus ¼ cup||chopped cilantro divided|
|¼ cup||champagne vinegar|
|¼ cup||dry California white wine|
|1||chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (from can)|
|2 tsp||adobo sauce (from can)|
|1||stick unsalted butter|
|1 tsp||smoked paprika|
|1 tsp||celery salt|
|1 tsp||onion powder|
|2 tsp||garlic powder|
|½ tsp||chili powder|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1½ cups||cooked quinoa|
|1 tbsp||lime juice|
|1||California avocado, pitted and diced|
|¼ cup||sliced green olives|
|1||cucumber, peeled and diced|
1. In medium saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons cilantro, shallots, vinegar and wine over medium heat. Allow to simmer until reduced to about 2 tablespoons of liquid, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
2. In food processor, combine vinegar reduction, egg yolks, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce; process until well combined. In microwave or in small saucepan, melt butter until very hot and just starting to bubble. Turn on food processor and slowly pour melted butter into mixture as it is running. Allow to process until well combined and frothy, about 3 minutes. Set sauce aside.
3. In wide shallow bowl or cake pan, combine salt, paprika, celery salt, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and chili powder; stir well. Lay chicken thighs flat in spice mixture, turning to coat.
4. In large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm oil until hot but not smoking. Add chicken thighs and cook 3 to 5 minutes; turn and cook additional 5 minutes or until cooked throughout.
5. In large serving bowl, combine quinoa, lime juice, avocado, olives and cucumber. Toss well. Top with chicken pieces. Drizzle béarnaise sauce on chicken to serve.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.