|2||Foster Farms Organic Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|1||bunch organic asparagus, trimmed|
|•||Organic olive oil|
|•||Salt and pepper|
|1 tsp||organic Italian seasoning blend|
|•||Organic pizza crust or pita bread|
|4||organic Roma tomatoes, sliced|
|•||Organic feta or goat cheese (or sliced fresh mozzarella)|
1. Lightly brush both sides of chicken breasts and the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place asparagus and chicken on a hot grill. Cook asparagus approximately 5 minutes, turning once. Cook chicken approximately 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
3. Cut the asparagus and chicken into bite-sized pieces.
4. Brush pizza crust with oil, and sprinkle lightly with Italian herbs and a very small amount of salt. Spread chicken and asparagus evenly over the crust. Top with sliced tomatoes and crumbled cheese.
5. Place pizza on the hot grill, close the lid, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. If you are cooking indoors, bake in 400-degree oven for 10 minutes.
6. Slice and serve.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.