|2 cups||Foster Farms Diced Chicken|
|4 cups||chicken stock, warmed|
|2 tsp||fresh thyme, chopped|
|2 tsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|½ cup||celery, chopped|
|½ cup||onion, chopped|
|½ cup||carrots, chopped|
|½ cup||frozen peas, rinsed to separate|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 pkg||premade pastry|
|1||egg, whisked in a bowl|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in flour and stir for 2 to 4 minutes. Slowly whisk in warm stock.
3. Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Set aside.
4. In a medium sauté pan, sauté celery, onion and carrots in olive oil for 5 to 7 min.
5. Add sautéd vegetables to stock mixture along with the peas, chicken and cheese.
6. Mix well and divide into four 10-oz. ovenproof ramekins or bowls.
7. Cut pastry into four pieces (one for each bowl). Wet rim of bowl, apply pastry and press lightly. Brush top of pastry with egg.
8. Cut a hole in center of pastry to allow for even cooking.
9. Bake about 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and cooked through.
10. Serve warm.
Gluten-Free Option: Use gluten-free pastry.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.