|4||Foster Farms fresh chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless|
|½ cup||shelled pistachios, toasted|
|¼ cup||chives, sliced|
|¾ cup||fresh mint|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|⅓ cup||olive oil, divided|
|2||limes, juiced, zested and divided|
|2 tbsp||ground cumin|
|1 tbsp||ground coriander|
|1 tsp||black pepper|
|2 cups||pitted green olives, sliced|
|1||fennel bulb, chopped, plus 2 tbsps fronds, chopped|
|½||red onion, diced|
|1||Thai red chili pepper, sliced|
|1 cup||pomegranate seeds|
|½ cup||fresh cherries, pitted and halved|
|1 tbsp||pomegranate molasses|
|2 tbsp||parsley leaves|
1. In food processor, combine pistachios, chives, mint, garlic, panko, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and juice and zest of one lime. Set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Rub spice mixture over both sides of chicken pieces. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, combine olives, chopped fennel bulb and fronds, onion, chili pepper, cherries and pomegranate seeds. In separate small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, pomegranate molasses and juice and zest of second lime. Pour dressing over olive mixture; toss well to coat. Top with parsley and stir to combine. Set aside.
4. In large skillet over medium-high heat, warm remaining olive oil. Add chicken and saute, turning, until cooked throughout, about 7 minutes per side. Remove chicken to cutting board and cool slightly. Slice chicken into strips.
5. Arrange chicken on serving platter and top with pistachio crumble mixture. Arrange olive salad next to chicken slices and serve.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.