|2 cups||Foster Farms Diced Chicken|
|½ lb||dry pasta shells, cooked al dente|
|1 cup||chicken stock|
|1 cup||milk, heated|
|2 ½ cups||cheddar cheese|
|1-2 tsp||hot sauce|
|½ cup||frozen peas, rinsed to separate|
|¼ cup||bread crumbs|
|¼ cup||bacon, cooked and chopped|
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Meanwhile, heat milk and stock together over medium heat.
2. Whisk flour into melted butter and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk, stock mixture over medium heat until smooth.
3. Cook 2 to 5 minutes until mixture comes to a simmer and is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in cheese, hot sauce and salt.
4. In a large bowl, mix cooked pasta with sauce to blend well. Fold in chicken and peas.
5. Pour into a buttered 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with breadcrumbs and bacon.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Serve warm.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.