1 cup Vegetable Oil
Suya Spice to taste (Suya Spice can be found at your local international farmer’s market or online)
- 1. Heat a medium-large grill pan on high heat. Brush the chicken fillets with vegetable oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper if desired.
2. Coat the fillets in the suya spice ensuring that each piece is fully covered in the spice.
3. Brush the grill pan with vegetable oil and the chicken to the pan. Cook the chicken on each side for 5 minutes.
4. Finish cooking the chicken in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
5. Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately.
Recipe credit: Ev's Eats
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.