|1 package||Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey|
|¼ cup||taco seasoning, prepared with 1/2 cup liquid|
|1-2||tomatoes on the vine, diced|
|1||white onion, diced|
|1||small bunch fresh cilantro|
|6||fresh flour or corn tortillas|
1. Heat a large cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add one package Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey and cook, while stirring and breaking up the meat with the back of a wooden spoon, until browned (about 3 minutes). There’s no need to drain the grease! Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey is 93% lean, and there will not be any grease.
2. Add prepared taco seasoning and liquid, and simmer lightly until the sauce is thickened (about 10 to 15 minutes). Set aside.
3. Heat a separate cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place one tortilla at a time in the pan. Heat until lightly brown and crisp, turning once. Fill each tortilla with seasoned ground turkey meat, set aside.
5. Top tacos with fresh garden herbs and vegetables like diced tomatoes, diced avocado, diced onions, minced jalapenos, fresh cilantro and a bit of fresh lime juice. Serve immediately.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.