|16 pieces||Foster Farms Sauté Ready Fajita Marinated Chicken Breast Strips|
|8||fresh jalapeños (or baby bell peppers for less spiciness)|
|1 cup||shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 tbsp||olive or vegetable oil|
|•||Optional sides: salsa, sour cream, lime, cilantro|
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 16 Sauté Ready Fajita Marinated Chicken Breast Strips, stirring frequently; cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
2. Slice 8 jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. On a baking sheet, place individual cooked chicken strips into sliced jalapeños and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4. Broil the poppers for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and jalapeños have softened.
5. Remove poppers from oven and serve with your choice of sides.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.