|1 lb||Foster Farms Simply Raised Thin-Sliced Boneless Skinless Breast Fillet (about 4-5 pieces)|
|2 cups||Cornflake Crumbs|
|2 tbsps||Olive Oil - divided|
|1||large or 2 medium apples - julienned|
|1 cup||rainbow carrots - fine julienned|
|1 tbsp||green onion - thinly sliced on the bias|
|1 tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|½ cup||plain Greek yogurt|
|2 tbsps||sriracha hot sauce - more or less according to taste|
|4-5||brioche Buns - split and toasted|
|•||sea salt and fresh ground black pepper|
1. Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish, lightly salt and pepper chicken breast fillets, add to buttermilk and turn to fully coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
2. Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
3. Shake excess buttermilk off each filet, coat in cornflake crumbs, press firmly into crumbs multiple times if needed to coat well.
4. Drizzle olive over each cornflake coated filet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, place on prepared baking sheet and bake about 25 min until golden brown and internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
5. While the chicken is baking, toss together the slaw. In a mixing bowl add apples, carrots green onion, lemon juice, remaining olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, stir to combine.
6. In another bowl stir together yogurt and sriracha until well combined.
7. To build sandwich, spread sriracha greek yogurt on ranch bun half, place finished chicken breast fillet on bottom bun half, top each breast fillet with slaw, top with other bun half.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.