|1 lb||Foster Farms Simply Raised boneless skinless breast fillets, cut into ½-inch pieces|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||fresh chopped garlic|
|2 tbsps||chopped shallots|
|1 tbsp||capers, drained|
|6 cups||chicken broth|
|4 oz||angel hair pasta|
|½ cup||red bell pepper, sliced 1/8 inch|
|½ cup||yellow bell pepper, sliced 1/8 inch|
|2 tbsps||chopped Italian parsley|
|¼ cup||fresh lemon juice|
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken and sauté for 4 minutes.
3. Add chopped garlic, chopped shallots and capers to the chicken and continue to sauté for about 2 to 3 minutes until internal temperature of thickest piece of chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
4. Add chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 6 minutes.
5. Break pasta in half and add to sauce pan, stir and bring back to a simmer. Continue to simmer for 3 more minutes.
6. Remove from heat, stir in red and yellow peppers, parsley and lemon juice. Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.