|4-6||chicken breasts, skinned, with or without bone|
|5 tbsp||butter, divided|
|½ lb||fresh mushrooms, trimmed, washed and halved|
|2 cups||hot chicken broth|
|1 jar||(14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed|
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
2. Saute in butter over medium heat in a heavy skillet.
3. Remove when lightly golden brown on both sides.
4. Saute mushrooms in same skillet. Add in 1 to 2 additional tablespoons of butter so that mushroom don't stick.
5. Add in hot chicken broth and flour. Stir to incorporate flour.
6. Place chicken and artichoke hearts in 9 x 13 pan.
7. Cover with mushroom mixture.
8. Bake at 375°F. for 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Boneless breasts will take around 30 minutes and bone in breasts will take about 45 minutes.
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a GUIDE ONLY.