Essential Job Functions:
1. Fabricate and repair equipment from blueprints and sketches (e.g. tables, conveyers, etc.).
2. Operate lathe and milling machine.
3. Weld using an arc, a heli-arc and gas.
4. General cleaning and/or assisting other areas as needed and to maintain safety, housekeeping and follow proper sanitary
Additional Job Functions:
1. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of building and facilities maintenance experience.
2. Must have good written and verbal English communications skills.
3. Must be able to interact positively with Plant Production and Maintenance personnel to resolve maintenance issues.
4. Must be able and willing to work rotating Tuesday – Saturday work weeks.
5. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
6. Must be able to work from a ladder.
7. Must be able to pass a test at the appropriate skill level for this position.
8. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.