Essential Job Functions:
1. Trouble shoot and repair air and hydraulic brake systems.
2. Perform basic hydraulic repairs.
3. Repair all lighting circuits.
4. Diagnose and repair vehicle electrical systems to include starting and charging systems.
5. Diagnose and repair cooling systems and complete basic air conditioning repairs.
6. Complete all appropriate work orders and inspection sheets.
7. Perform road service calls.
8. Don Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Additional Job Functions:
1. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have demonstrated mechanical experience repairing heavy duty trucks and trailers.
2. Must possess necessary tools to perform repairs.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
4. Must be able to effectively communicate in English, which includes reading and writing legibly.
5. Must complete required certified training.
6. Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to continuously be on feet throughout the shift.
7. Must be able to bend over and squat.
8. Must possess a valid California driver’s license and driving record must conform to Foster Farms guidelines.
9. Must be able to work safely and help maintain a safe work environment. Must perform to established time standards for
commonly performed repairs.
10. Must be able to perform all functions of preceding tech levels. Must be able to progress to a higher tech level preferred.
11. Must adhere to Foster Farms and State Environmental regulations. Must reside within a 50-mile radius of truck shop for
which applicant applied.
12. Must be able to work various shifts, overtime, weekends, and occasional holidays as needed. Must be able to submit and
pass a criminal background check.