Essential Job Functions:
1. Replace, repair, assemble, adjust and modify equipment as needed.
2. Monitor production line and troubleshoot production equipment as needed; equipment may include conveyors, lifts, switches,
photo sensors, motors, etc.
3. Obtain work order schedule from supervisor, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
4. Create requisitions for parts and supplies for repairs and maintain parts inventory, as needed.
5. Lubricate motors pumps and bearings, change oil pumps, gear boxes and compressors.
6. At end of shift secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete and maintain work records on
computerized Maintenance system.
7. Report to assigned area, set-up production machinery and equipment according to the production schedule.
8. Assist operators with line changeovers and respond to calls in other areas.
9. Assist department, vendors, contractors, and other departments with the repair, maintenance, rebuilding and installation of
equipment in facility.
10. Test parts, assemblies, equipment and systems for proper operation, make all necessary adjustments and record all
Additional Job Functions:
1. Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resources, etc.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma, proof of GED and/or technical school diploma preferred.
2. Must have at least two years experience in the maintenance field; or combination of education and experience.
3. Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools needed to perform the job.
4. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English, as it relates to the job and safety regulations.
5. Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for the position.
6. Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
7. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
8. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
9. Must be able to lift 50lbs.