Essential Job Functions:
1. Operate vehicle in safe and efficient manner.
2. Pre-trip inspection of vehicle.
3. Complete daily driving log and repair orders.
4. Maintain vehicle in a clean, bio-security approved condition.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Loading turkeys, if necessary and assisting the crew in setting up and tearing down loaders.
2. Attending safety meetings.
3. Occasional poult moves which includes rotation to washing trailers.
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must posses a Class A driver’s license and must have a current medical certificate.
2. Must have an acceptable DMV record.
3. Must have two (2) years driving experience.
4. Must be able to read and write in English.
5. Must be able to work flexible hours.
6. May not have any type of poultry or fowl at residence.
7. Must be able to meet all bio-security requirements.
8. Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
9. Must be able to work in a dusty environment and be able to sit for long periods of time.
10. Must be able to climb in and out of trucks continually throughout shift and be able to stand up to one (1) hour intervals.
11. Must be able to grip and move high pressure hose.
12. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.