Essential Job Functions:
1. Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all assigned packaging equipment throughout the Packaging
2. This includes but is not limited to: Ossid wrap machines, processors, tray de-nesters, baggers, padders, de-boning
equipment, clip machines, strappers, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems (overhead, belt, chain, auger).
3. Plumbing systems (air, water, hydraulic), welding systems (arc, heli-arc, cutting torch). Also involves working with
4. Generate work orders; store requisitions, and report all deficiencies in a timely manner.
5. Successfully complete all training as required by the company and/or government regulations.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Perform other duties assigned.
2. General cleaning and/or assisting in other areas as needed; maintain proper safety, housekeeping, and sanitary procedures.
1. Must possess five (5) years experience in poultry processing maintenance or a related field.
2. Must be able to troubleshoot effectively and perform on the spot corrections in emergency situations.
3. Must be able to weld effectively (arc, heli-arc methods) and use a cutting torch proficiently.
4. Must demonstrate good written and oral English language communications skills.
5. Must be self-motivated and able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
6. Must be able to lift fifty (50) lbs.
7. Must be able to work safely from a ladder.
8. Must be willing to cross-train in the Processing Maintenance area.
9. Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends as required.
10. Candidates will be given a mechanical test to determine skill levels.
11. Must have high school diploma or GED.
12. Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check.