Essential Job Functions:
1. Transport assigned loads.
2. Safely load/unload product using hand trucks or power equipment.
3. Pre and post trip all equipment used during each shift.
4. Accurately complete and distribute all required paperwork.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Collect money as required.
2. Abide by all applicable federal, state and company related safety rules and regulations.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have and maintain a class A driver’s license and appropriate medical card, along with an acceptable DMV record.
2. Must be able to operate a 2 wheeled hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, hydraulic lift gate, and unloading ramp.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and manipulate up to 80 pounds.
4. Must be able to work various shifts/hours.
5. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Must be self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
7. Must have a minimum of 2 years store door delivery experience.
8. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
9. Must be able to attain and maintain authorization for a TWIC card.
10. Must be able to attain and maintain authorization for Rapid Lane card for entering Military bases.