Essential Job Functions:
1. Clean up, wash boxes, clean hatchers, wash trays, clean p.s. area, yard work.
2. Hatch pull-Remove poults from trays counting as you go to insure 100/box.
3. In hatchery duties- Making medicine,breaking down boxes, etc.
4. Egg transfer– Pull eggs from incubators for the transfer crew, put eggs into hatcher baskets for hatching.
5. Incubator Attendant Back Up –Clean incubators, fog incubators, sweep floors, for hatchers, Record temperature data and
humidity data and make necessary adjustments, Load birds onto trucks, load and unload egg racks from trucks & repair
machines as needed
Additional Job Functions:
1. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to perform repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds.
2. Must be able to stand on feet throughout the shift.
3. Must be able to follow directions well.
4. Must be able to multi-task.
5. Must comply with bio-security program.
6. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.