Essential Job Functions:
1. Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment throughout the chicken plant as
described in the electrician training book.
2. Work from blueprints or schematics to perform maintenance, repair or install equipment.
3. General cleaning and/or other crews if required and to maintain safety, housekeeping and sanitation and disease control
requirements while performing job duties.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience as a Plant Electrician, in a production environment is preferred.
2. Must have knowledge of A/C variable frequency drives and programmable logic controllers.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Must have good English written and verbal communication skills.
5. An electrical test will be administered and utilized to determine the skill level.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
7. Must be able to work from a ladder.
8. Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends.
9. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.