Essential Job Functions:
1. Daily data entry.
2. SAP receiving.
3. Supplying Plant Scheduler with production data.
4. Employee time records and labor utilization reporting.
5. Assist with Safety audits.
6. Telephone and receptionist duties.
7. Don Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Additional Job Functions:
1. Other miscellaneous office duties as assigned.
1. Must be a High school graduate or equivalent. Some college is preferable.
2. Must have good math skills.
3. Must be computer literate in the Windows environment (Excel & Word).
4. Must work well with people and under minimal supervision.
5. Must work rapidly and accurate, able to prioritize.
6. Ability to Multi – Task.
7. Must have solid experience with such software as word, excel and the ability to learn two separate custom systems.
8. Must have strong communication skills and be able to perform under strict time constraints.
9. Some office experience required.
10. Must be able to work without supervision when needed.
11. 2 – 4 years of general office experience, basic knowledge of computer systems.
12. Good communication skills, must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.