*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Boneless skinless chicken breast with rib meat, wheat flour, chicken broth, contains 2% or less of food starch, salt, yeast, evaporated cane syrup, yellow corn flour, paprika and annatto extract, spices, natural flavors, wheat gluten. Breading set in vegetable oil. CONTAINS WHEAT AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen fillets in single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Heat 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 4 to 6 frozen fillets in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2-turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F.
2. Deep-fry frozen fillets 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.