*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, chicken broth, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of salt, yeast, evaporated cane syrup, yellow corn flour, food starch, natural flavoring, spices, paprika and annatto extract, sodium carbonate, torula yeast. Breading set in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen breaded chicken pieces on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Heat 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 15 frozen pieces on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
4. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.