*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Turkey, water, bread crumbs (wheat flour, yeast), contains 2% or less of salt, natural flavors, dehydrated parsley, spice. Parfried in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. Heat frozen meatballs 25 to 30 minutes or thawed meatballs 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 8-10 meatballs (leave space in center) on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high: frozen meatballs for 2 to 3 minutes or thawed meatballs for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2-turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.
Simmer in your favorite sauce 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.