*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Chicken breast with rib meat, chicken broth, contains 2% or less of food starch, salt, natural flavors.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen strips in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Heat 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place several strips in a circle (leave a space in the center) on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered at 50% power for 2 minutes, then on high power for 1 minute or until heated through.
3. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
4. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.