Grilled Chicken Thighs Tandoori
These grilled chicken thighs are moist, luscious, and delicious; marinated in yogurt with just the right blend of spices.
Prep Time: approx.
490 Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 45 Minutes. Ready in: approx. 535 minutes .
Makes 8 servings.
Printed from fosterfarms.com
2 (6 ounce) containers plain yogurt|
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
4 teaspoons paprika
16 Foster Farms Fresh & Natural Chicken Thighs
olive oil spray
1. In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, salt, pepper, cloves, and ginger. Mix in garlic, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and coriander. Set aside.
2. Rinse chicken under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour yogurt mixture over chicken, press air out of bag, and seal. Turn the bag over several times to distribute marinade. Place bag in a bowl, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for direct medium heat.
4. Remove chicken from bag, and discard marinade. With paper towels, wipe off excess marinade. Spray chicken pieces with olive oil spray.
5. Place chicken on the grill, and cook about 2 minutes. Turn, and cook 2 minutes more. Then arrange the chicken to receive indirect heat, and cook approximately 35 to 40 minutes, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.