Turkey Wrapped Asparagus
This quick and easy appetizer is great for the holidays...or any time!
10 Slices Foster Farms Turkey Breast Lunchmeat (your favorite variety)
20 asparagus spears, ends snapped off
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup mayonaise
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 jar (4 ounces) red pimentos
1. Set oven to broil on high.
2. Place asparagus spears, oil, and salt and pepper in a large resealable bag. Shake bag so that asparagus becomes well coated.
3. Place coated spears on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
4. Remove asparagus from the baking sheet and allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Combine aioli ingredients together in a small bowl and mix well.
6. Cut turkey breast slices in half, length-wise.
7. Once cooled, wrap each asparagus with halved turkey slices and top with a dollop of aioli.
8. Optional: For a holiday twist, top aioli with red pimento squares or slivered red peppers for added color.