Foil Baked Turkey Breast
Cook your turkey in foil for even more tender meat! The special seasonings in this recipe top off the tender turkey breast. Enjoy with a side salad.
1 Foster Farms Turkey Half Breast (about 2 lbs.)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons flour
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon basil, crumbled
1/8 teaspoon pepper
USER NOTES & RATINGS
3/30/2013 Reviewed by
Frank Dickman Jr
1/1/2007 Reviewed by
Rate and add Comments
1. Sprinkle under side of turkey breast lightly with salt.
2. Cream butter, cheese, flour, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper together. Spread over skin of turkey.
3. Place on sheet of heavy foil. Bring edges together up and over meat and fold over twice. Fold ends twice to seal. Place packet on shallow pan.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
5. Open foil carefully, and pour off juices. Slice meat, and serve with juices.